I’ve cleaned up the Orientation topic bit, including:
- Adding a new, brief, pinned “Introduction to Push” post that links to the Push Redux and a couple of other introductory things.
- Moving the old “Introduction to Push” topic to Software.
- Moving several posts about Hampshire tooling to Software.
- Changing the comment at the top of the Running Clojush topic to make it more clear what that’s for (a pointer to the Clojush README and then additional docs and Q/A).
- Adding an Autoconstructive Evolution post (note @erp12: I think you were waiting for this to add a link in the Push Redux).
- Maybe a few other things that I’ve forgotten.
Let me know if you see other things we should clean up there.